Data of the Responsible:
BH CARIBE HOTELS, SAS Lope de Vega, Nº4, Ensanche Naco. Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic). NIF: 1-31,770,193. LEI: NIE: N4561171B. Telephone 001 829 946 1284. Contact email for privacy questions: email@example.com.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DOES BH CARIBE HOTELS PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At BH CARIBE HOTELS we treat the information provided by the people interested in their services in accordance with the following purposes:
- Manage your contact request
- Manage your reservation and billing
- Manage your stay at the Hotel. Where in addition, if necessary, we will carry out a treatment to improve your stay, offer a personalized service and in the event that it is necessary to manage possible incidents.
- Manage and report on the promotions of our products and services and third-party collaborators, as well as periodically send information on offers, discounts and promotions.
- Manage your vacancy request, keep you informed about the personnel selection process and notify you about future job offers that may occur in our organization.
- Maintain a history of guests.
- Manage complaints, claims, suggestions and recommendations derived from the service provided.
- Likewise, if you authorize it, we can send you our Newsletter with information and advertising related to the hotel sector.
- In some cases, segmentation tasks may be carried out. Segmentation or profiling may be carried out in order to direct the advertising to be sent. No automated decisions are made based on profiles. In no case will the segmentation or profiling that will be carried out have legal or significant effects on the interested party.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The data provided will be kept as long as the commercial relationship is maintained or during the years necessary to comply with legal obligations, taking into account that BH CARIBE HOTELS must be able to prove the different actions with the client or user (reservation, payment, registration, incidents, inquiries, cancellations among others).
In the specific cases of the data provided by users who complete a reservation form, as well as when they check-in at the hotel, the data provided will be kept for the years necessary to comply with legal obligations, taking into account that BH CARIBE HOTELS must be able to prove the different actions carried out.
Specifically regarding the sending of the Newsletter, personal data will be kept as long as the subscription to the Newsletter is maintained and the deletion is not requested by the interested party.
Likewise, BH CARIBE HOTELS periodically carries out an analysis of the data retention periods, eliminating the ex officio data because it considers that the information has become obsolete or out of date.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is based on the consent granted when contracting our services and completing any of the forms that the hotel has for its services.
Without in any case the withdrawal of consent to receive the Newsletter conditions the maintenance of the consent of the relationship of services and vice versa.
Each transaction carried out on the web is carried out in compliance with the SSL protocols in a safe and secure way.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The personal data of your reservation will be communicated to the company Best Hotels, SL and in the event that access to the data of the guest registry is required by the security forces and bodies.
No other transfers of data to third parties are foreseen, except those established by the regulations as mandatory and other actions derived from the service provided.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
Anyone has the right to request access to their personal data, its rectification or deletion, or the limitation of its treatment, or to oppose the treatment, as well as the right to data portability. As well as the right to withdraw consent for any of its purposes. To do this, you can send a letter to BH CARIBE HOTELS, SAS at the address Calle Lope de Vega, Nº4, Ensanche Naco. Santo Domingo - Dominican Republic or through the email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the exercise you wish to exercise. The identity of the applicant must be accredited, accompanying a photocopy of the identity document. In the event that the limitation of the processing of your data is requested, we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims and in cases of opposition, the data will cease to be processed, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
WE VALUE YOUR COLLABORATION
At BH CARIBE HOTELS, SAS we try to control, within our possibilities, the correct use of the personal data for which we are responsible by third parties to whom we have had to provide them. For this reason we ask that, in case you have knowledge or suspicion that any of our providers, indicated above, is misusing your personal information, you notify us without delay in order to take the appropriate actions that proceed to take cape.
Likewise, to guarantee that the data we have is correct and up-to-date, we ask that, if there is any change in your data, or if, for any reason, you detect that we have any incorrect data of yours, please notify us as soon as possible. brevity to proceed to the appropriate correction.
ORIGIN OF YOUR DATA
It may be the case that we access your data by transferring them by agencies and intermediaries that carry out the contact or reservation processes.